Martindale Abrasion-cum-Pilling Tester
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 01 Piece
- 110000 - 150000 INR/Piece
Martindale Abrasion-cum-Pilling Tester -4 Station ITEM CODE: KTS 027
To determine the abrasion and pilling resistance of all kinds of textile structures. Samples are rubbed against known abradents at low pressures and in continuously changing directions and the amount of abrasion or pilling is compared against standard parameters. Three types of load 3Kpa,9Kpa, 12Kpa are available to test samples as per standards.
- Maximum number of test specimens that can be tested at a time: Four
- Speed of outer pegs: 47.5 Â± 2 rpm, Ratio of speeds of outer pegs to central peg: 32 / 30,Stroke of pegs: 60.5 mm, Working area of specimen holder: 6.45 cmÂ², Pressure on test specimens: 3, 6, 9, and 12 KN/mÂ²,Power Supply: 230 V AC, Single Phase, Power Consumption: 150 Watt
- Supplied with all accessories including 140mm & 38mmSample Cutters, 3, 9 & 12 Kpa dead weights, one set of Standard Abradant Fabrics, Poly urethane Foam & Felt Etc.
- Standards: ISO 5470, ISO 12945-2, ISO12947-2, ASTM4966/4970.
Extra Accessories: ASTM pilling photographs for grading pilling set of 5Photographs
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Main Domestic Market
- All India